DataScava Keeps the Human in Command
Our patented domain-specific approach to unstructured text mining complements real-world big data applications in AI, machine learning, RPA, business intelligence, research, talent matching and other downstream systems. You don’t need to be a data scientist to use it. The automated self-service solution uses human intelligence, not artificial intelligence; machine training, not machine learning — and keeps the human in command.
Use DataScava to drastically reduce the time it takes to accurately curate, search, filter, tag, match, and route messy unstructured text data to unlock its value and make it more accessible, understandable, actionable, and auditable. User-defined topics produce highly precise results you can see, control and measure.
DataScava is for data professionals, subject matter experts, business users and software engineers. Ease of use and transparency enable collaboration between non-technical and technical people — providing a rapid path to efficiently mine raw text data — from databases, subscription-based feeds, emails, documents and other sources — based on content and intent.
Surface Relevant Information Faster
Proprietary Domain-Specific Language Processing (DSLP) and Weighted Topic Scoring (WTS) turn raw text data into structured data you can act on, and work as an alternative or adjunct to Natural Language Processing (NLP).
7 Ways Mining Unstructured Text Data with DataScava is Different
- It uses our proprietary Domain-Specific Language Processing (DSLP) and patented Weighted Topic Scoring (WTS) methodologies.
- It ensures data quality is high to reduce the risk of suggested actions and measures their output.
- It works top-down through your entire corpus at the file level, not at the sentence level, and excels at navigational search.
- It indexes and measures raw text, identifies and highlights content in on-topic files and eliminates irrelevant ones.
- It summarizes textual content in a usable, numerical form for routing purposes or to trigger an action using a process that is adjustable by users.
- It doesn’t use NLP/NLU or semantics to try to disambiguate natural language or infer what you’re looking for — it finds what you are looking for.
- It encapsulates your organization’s subject matter expertise, business language, jargon and acronyms in your software on an ongoing basis.
DataScava works around the clock and continually refines its capabilities in a measurable way at the direction of users.