Mine Messy Unstructured Text Data
Using Your Business Language
Turn Raw Text Into Insights You Can Act On
Our patented domain-specific approach complements bug data applications in AI,
Machine Learning, RPA, business intelligence, research, talent matching and
other downstream systems. It drastically reduces the time it takes to curate,
search, filter, match, label, tag and route heterogeneous textual content.
“DataScava perfectly complements existing approaches to unlocking the value of unstructured text data – by helping companies to model higher-level intents and purposes behind the labeling and classification of data – by capturing the abstract topics and themes that represent their own business and subject matter expertise – and by applying both to big data sets real-time.”
– Scott Spangler, Chief Data Scientist, IBM Distinguished Engineer, Author
“Mining the Talk: Unlocking the Business Value in Unstructured Information”
It’s for Data Professionals, Business People and Programmers
Our proprietary Domain-Specific Language Processing and Weighted Topic Scoring work as an alternative or adjunct to NLP.
Make raw text data more accessible and actionable with user-defined Tailored Topics Taxonomies that produce precise results you can measure.
Mine data 24/7 from databases, subscription-based feeds, emails and other sources based on content, intent and your areas of interest.
Get the most out of unstructured data so you can make better business decisions while keeping the humans in command.
Request Demo View Video
How Text Mining with DataScava is Different
DataScava . . .
- Does not use NLP, NLU or semantics to try to disambiguate or interpret natural language.
- Creates sortable topic scores metadata to summarize textual content in a numerical format.
- Works top-down through your entire corpus at the file level, not at the sentence level.
- Measures topics in raw text, highlights key terms in on-topic files and eliminates irrelevant files.
- Provides auditable corpus level statistics that are explainable, transparent and provable.
- Does not INFER what you’re looking for, it finds what you ARE looking for.
- Encapsulates your subject matter expertise, business and domain language in your software.
Surface Relevant Information Faster
DataScava mines your data around the clock and continually refines its capabilities in a measurable way at the direction of users.
Ease of use and transparency enable collaboration between non-technical and technical people, providing and a rapid path to efficiency.