DataScava is for Business Users, Data Professionals and Software Engineers. You don’t have to be a Data Scientist to use it, but you can be. Ease of use and transparency make it accessible to technical and non-technical people, enabling collaboration and a rapid path to efficiency.
The system extracts domain-specific information from unstructured data. It mines large data sets to curate the most relevant documents for use in AI/Machine Learning, prediction engines, business analytics and production systems, working on its own or with other data-driven solutions.
It provides highly precise results you can see, control and measure using Domain-Specific Language Processing and patented Weighted Topic Scoring tuned to your business and under your control. DataScava doesn’t infer what you’re looking for. It finds what you are looking for.
With DataScava, You Can . . .
- Create finely-tuned unstructured textual data searches and automate time-consuming data mining tasks.
- Filter input to AI/Machine Learning, measure output and reduce the risk of their suggested actions.
- Encapsulate your business language in software so you can make business decisions that correspond to what your data is telling you.
How DataScava is Different . . .
- It uses Human Intelligence, not Artificial Intelligence.
- Machine Training, not Machine Learning.
- A domain-specific, patented white box approach, not NLP or Semantics.
DataScava automates time-consuming unstructured data mining tasks, making your data more accessible, understandable and useful.